You will create and write about a fictional character with ONE and ONLY ONE diagnosable psychological disorder, dysfunction, problem, etc. that is discussed somewhere in our textbook (no other sources are permitted). Make sure that you include the following in your narrative…
1. Give your character a name.
2. Provide some background information about your character and describe your character in the present as well.
3. When discussing your character, carefully describe their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to effectively portray what psychological disorder, dysfunction, problem, etc. that he or she is suffering from.
4. DO NOT mention in PART I what psychological disorder, dysfunction, problem, etc. that this character has. You are only providing information that will enable you to explain why this character has the psychological disorder, dysfunction, problem, etc. that you will identify in Part II.
PART II: Character Diagnosis
Based on your character narrative in PART I, provide your character with a diagnosis. Make sure that you include the following…
1. What is the diagnosis?
2. Connect the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of your character that you described in PART I to support your diagnosis.
3. Refer to Chapter 3 in our textbook and identify SEVERAL methods (SPECIFIC psychological interviews, tests, assessments, etc.), that you would administer to determine/verify your diagnosis.
Cite the page(s) from Chapter 3 in our textbook (and the edition you are using: 9th or 10th) that describe the psychological methods that you would administer to determine/verify your diagnosis
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS