After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Identify the skills required within the workplace, and illustrate their use and application, particularly within a management and/or practitioner context.
2. Identify personal qualities and transferable skills necessary for employability and further study and use methods of enquiry to explore personal development opportunities and related issues.
3. Identify, retrieve and evaluate discipline specific material for a given purpose and use such material appropriately.
4. Demonstrate the ability to communicate discipline specific information in an appropriate form as specified. There are three tasks:
This task is about reviewing sources of information about the topic; ‘The importance of Emotional Intelligence in health care.’ You will need to find two websites, one journal article, and one textbook that contain information on the topic. Under the heading of each resource you have found, give a brief summary of each one, then evaluate it for its currency, credibility (experience of authors, whether it is peer reviewed or not etc), scope and intended audience.
This task should be presented as an essay. For this task use the resources you found in task 1 (the two websites, the journal article and the text book) plus any additional sources you feel are relevant to discuss and evaluate your topic of ‘The importance of Emotional Intelligence in health care.’ In your response, ensure that you discuss and give an indepth account of the five dimensions/components of emotional intelligence
(Ensure you use citation in your writing to acknowledge sources of information)
Develop a Personal Development Plan (PDP) for your program of study which should reflect your personal qualities and transferable skills necessary for employability. The PDP should be structured as follows:
Your personal vision and goal
Your ideal future job role
Your current Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats (SWOT) analysis
State four objectives which should reflect how your goals may be met. Show that your objectives are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timed (SMART)
An action plan to achieve the objectives
Resources required for your action plan
A short discussion of risks that may affect your action plan, and how you might deal with them, should they arise
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS